As they adventured through life together, Tim decided to pop the question in Gahanna, where Kaylea mentioned to him that she thought the lights were beautiful at the Creekside. He wrote a list of reasons he fell in love with Kaylea, got down on one knee, and asked her to be his wife.
A. Faith Arts had the pleasure of capturing their love story. They had their engagement session at a beautiful castle at sunset hour.
The Big Day
Their wedding was picture perfect on a warm October day at Nationwide Hotel and Conference Center. Kaylea's dress was lined with lace and buttons and the flowers were all handmade by her aunt and grandmother. Their friends and family gathered to celebrate their love at an outside ceremony, where they exchanged vows that they wrote for each other. Their ceremony was followed by a gorgeous cocktail hour and reception, where they danced the night away.
Congrats to The Pertz’s! We are excited to see your love continue to blossom in your first year of marriage.
- Angela, A. Faith Arts
- Photographer: Angela of A. Faith Arts
- Assistant photographer: Emi of EKB Photography
- DJ: Billy Hawkins
- Venue: Nationwide Hotel and Conference Center
- Makeup Artist: Jasmine Hill
- Hair Stylists: A La Chic stylists: Gabby, Angie, and Lana
- Flowers: Kelly Mougey & Diana Griffin